Marketing Database Analyst
The Marketing Database Analyst plays a critical role in working with Product to understand our serviceable market and defining/segmenting buyer personas within our prospect database. As a core member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for management, research, augmentation, and optimization of this data to enable Go-To-Market strategies. By developing a framework around our data and leveraging our information tools, you will ensure that Marketing and Sales have a well-defined and robust target database of targets. The successful candidate will have strong data analysis skill set and fluid reasoning to be able to solve complex data challenges.
TechInsights is the global leader in semiconductor and advanced technology analysis, supporting a fair marketplace where intellectual property can be protected and monetized. With a 30-year track record of working with the world's largest technology companies, we are now an organization of over 300 people. TechInsights is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, with operations in USA, Poland, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, China, and England.
TechInsights' purpose is to advance the world we live in by supporting semiconductor innovation and deployment of intellectual property. We do this through our intellectually astute and highly motivated people who analyze technology products from the package to the atomic level to reveal the innovations others cannot. Our detailed analyses and data are available to customers through our proprietary platforms and tools, and our technology intelligence is used to further the innovation of semiconductors, which are at the heart of all technology.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Are you a savvy analytics professional who gets excited about data-driven insights? Are you a strong communicator, do you thrive on building relationships and are you ready to have a high impact on our marketing team? Read on to learn more about this dynamic role!
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product and Sales team to understand user personas, target profiles and Serviceable Available Market (SAM)
- Set practices for gathering research on market conditions, competitors, and consumer trends
- Identify, analyze, and develop data criteria to help isolate target prospects
- Build, audit and augment a SAM list
- Maximize our opportunities by leveraging tools including Pardot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator etc.
- Understand our business model and build a lead grading system to optimize our lead generation funnel
- Assist in establishing a framework around data governance to enable trustworthy insight into customer behaviour including the normalization of data and data hygiene
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an analytical role
- Post-secondary education in business or related field
- Strong data mining skills and attention for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid track record of taking a proactive approach
- Ability to embrace change and implement new processes
- Bonus if you have experience with Salesforce, Pardot, ZoomInfo and/or LinkedIn Navigator
WHY WORK WITH US
- Competitive pay and lucrative benefits (medical, dental, vision, RRSP matching)
- Flexible vacation
- Strong sense of camaraderie, mutual respect and shared goals amongst colleagues
- Professional development encouragement and well being support from management
- Transparent and visionary leadership driving company success
TechInsights is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR