The Real Estate Marketing Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales, and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
Put your creative side to work for us and you'll find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you're ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member's input, start your application today!
- $50,000 yearly Responsibilities:
- Deliver social media content with a fresh approach and respond to all followers
- Arrange for and implement all team events, take photos and post highlights on social media
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- 2 or more years experience in an Ad Agency or Real Estate Sales environment required
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- MUST live in Vancouver for min 2+ years
- Have a valid driver licences and own vehicle
WestCoast Living Real Estate Group is all about THE EXPERIENCE. Our focus is on providing a white-glove, full-service approach in helping our clients reach their real estate goals. Established in 2001, dedicated, award-winning, and highly referred, we are innovative in our approach and experts in our field. Our team welcomes you to meet with us and discover the White Glove Experience of real estate.