- a full-service agency that's been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. With headquarters in Vancouver, Toronto, and New York, you can find us on Zoom during either Pacific or Eastern Daylight Time.
Who We Are:
We're a group of people who create work we're proud of for folks we believe in. Our team is made up of industry specialists covering the spectrum of strategy, marketing, development, and creative.
We all share a belief that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heroes bring humility, an open mind, and a positive attitude to our team every single day. An informal
- yet professional
- group, we truly care about one another and you can bet that we'll care about you, too. For more on our culture, check us out on Glassdoor (https://www.glassdoor.ca/Overview/Working-at-Major-Tom-EI_IE2157894.11,20.htm), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ItsMajorTom), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/MajorTomAgency/).
Who We're Looking For:
We're looking for a community manager to join our Social Media team. You'll have a passion for social and a love of all things digital.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, quick on their feet, and has a great eye for detail. You'll learn technically complex subject matter easily. You'll also balance this analytical side with a creative flare, including a knack for copywriting and an eye for design.
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3 years experience managing social media accounts for brands
- Great project management skills to handle a high volume of content
- An editorial eye with the ability to prioritize and plan content
- Strong writing skills to craft impactful copy for social
- Understanding of basic design principles
- Ability to take ownership with minimal guidance
- Experience in Sprinklr and other social media tools
What We're Looking For:
Not deal-breakers, but assets:
- Strong B2B experience
- Knowledge of AdobeCreative Suite
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
What You'll Get To Do:
You'll work under a senior strategist/AM to help with social media execution and community management:
- Trafficking pre-packaged content from the brand
- Curating new content from a large library
- Distilling technical information into impactful captions
- Coordinate content production from Major Tom's creative team
- Scheduling content in Sprinklr
- Responding to comments and DMs, supporting customer service
- Proactively planning new editorial content
- Support reporting and campaign tracking
Some of the Benefits & Perks You'll Get:
- Paid time off and bonus time off during the holiday season to spend time with your loved ones without thinking about work.
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options. You know how and when you work best, and we trust you to do it.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including a healthcare spending account, so you can take care of yourself and your family.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and support in your professional development because we want to help you achieve your goals.
- A wellness program including weekly meditation so you can take care of your mind.
- Regular Lunch and Learns covering a vast array of topics all designed to keep you informed on the industry and our agency.
- Access to internal committees led by subject matter experts that are designed to tackle plans or solve problems. These committees ensure that everyone within our agency has the opportunity to learn about the different facets of our organization. Are you a project manager fascinated by work in the creative department? No problem, sign up and see how it's done.
Major Tom is committed to equal opportunity and fair treatment for all. The company prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.