Westminster Toyota has been located in the center of the lower mainland in New Westminster for 30 years, the dealership has a strong presence with many loyal customers. Our Associates work in a supportive, diverse, and fun environment. This positive work environment leads to a positive customer experience and is a big part of why our customers would refer us to their friends. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, submit your application today!
Working as an Senior Internet Sales Advisor at Westminster Toyota is not just a job it's a career. A career here is about forging your own path with forward mobility all the while working with other like-minded people. You bring your enthusiasm and love for connecting with people and we will show you the rest.
As an Senior Internet Sales Advisor you will:
- Help customers that have started their car buying experience online either by email or chat and aid them from start to finish
- Be responsible for responding to customer emails, answering questions and helping customers to purchase their favourite Toyota
- Schedule appointments with customers and aid customers in selecting vehicles through a professional consultation process
- Complete Toyota training and demonstrate industry leading product knowledge
- Facilitating steps of the sale, such as the vehicle appraisal process, taking test drives, and introducing the customer to the service department.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers through listening to customer needs and building relationships
- Track, maintain and follow up prospective customers by using our CRM tools
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets of new and pre-owned vehicles
Minimum 2 years experience in sales
- Ability to think on their feet and problem solve
- Desire to build great relationships with customers and coworkers through stellar communication and follow through.
- Inspired to work in a rapidly changing automotive industry
- Excel in a competitive team environment and are motivated by selling and meeting goals
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Possess or have the ability to possess a valid VSA sales license
Prior automotive sales experience is not required, however, it is considered to be an asset.
Westminster Toyota will provide the training required to help you succeed with your automotive career. This job is for you if you love the idea of writing your own paycheque, with our performance based pay plan you have the opportunity to control your income and enhance your career, starting today! We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health and dental coverage.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, submit your application today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.