As one of the largest purchasers of digital advertising in the world, System1 has made extensive inroads into virtually every major advertising market. Despite that growth, there are still many opportunities for our business to explore, and we're in a unique position to be able to invest and pursue these new avenues as we move into 2020.
This is a new opportunity to build an advertising business line from the ground up, while enjoying the support and resources of an established industry-leading digital media powerhouse.
The Role You Will Have
- Create and manage online display advertising campaigns for our owned and operated sites.
- Optimize relevant drivers of performance to improve campaign success
- Write and edit compelling ad copy, as well as select and edit images to drive online engagement
- Ideate new creative concepts and campaign strategies
- Provide analysis of campaign performance reporting
- Operate within a bidded marketing ecosystem, driving performance toward determined goals and KPIs
- Communicate with internal stakeholders in product and marketing on campaign performance and roadblocks
- Develop thoughtful A/B testing strategies to better align creative and performance strategize with campaign performance
What You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a relevant analytical field such as math, economics, statistics, etc.
- 3-5 years experience working advertising networks, such as GDN, Outbrain, Taboola, Facebook, or SEM
- Proficiency with Excel and/or other data analytics and visualization platforms like Tableau and Google Analytics
- An analytical mindset that is comfortable drawing insights from independent quantitative data
- An obsession for detail and a high level of individual accountability and internal drive
What We Have to Offer
- Transportation benefits
- 17 days PTO and untracked sick time
- Career development reimbursement
- Health & Fitness subsidies
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Regular happy hours at various bars and restaurants in the area
- Regular catered lunches in the office
- Cross-team lunches and tech demos to promote continuous learning