Position Title: Advertising Sales Administrator (4-month full-time temporary contract)
Reporting Structure: Reports to Business & Operations Manager
Organizational Status: Temporary Contract until June 30, 2021
Compensation: $ 20.67/hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Application deadline: Feb 23
Start Date: March 1
Organization Summary: The Students' Association is an autonomous, student-led organization that is dedicated to serving and representing students at NorQuest College. We represent and advocate for students, offer meaningful opportunities for students to get involved and provide a range of services to assist students when they need support.
Position Summary: The Students' Association of NorQuest College is currently seeking to fill the position of Advertising Sales Administrator. In this role, the Advertising Sales Administrator will assist with executing the ad sales strategy to sell advertisements in the 2021/2022 SANQC student handbook. The ideal candidate will be professional, mature, detail-oriented, enjoy communicating with a diverse population and be able to work independently.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Execute ad sales strategy to sell advertisements in the 2021/2022 SANQC student handbook
- Develop an advertiser client portfolio
- Reach out to businesses and deliver proposals along with the SANQC digital print rate card
- Develop customized proposals for potential advertisers based on their needs
- Generate ad sales to meet or exceed targets
- Work with advertisers to determine their specific needs and best fit for the SANQC handbook
- Communicate and develop relationships with advertisers via Microsoft Teams, email or phone
- Perform other duties as required upon request
- Professional and comfortable speaking in public to a diverse population
- Self-starter with good organizational and critical thinking skills
- Able to work independently.
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess a basic understanding of the Students' Association of NorQuest College and student government.
- Must develop an understanding of SANQC's values, policies and procedures.
- Experience in ad sales or general sales is considered an asset.
How to apply: Through our portal https://studentassociationofnorquestcollege.bamboohr.com/jobs/
SANQC values diversity: We encourage all qualified applicants to apply with confidence.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.