JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world's largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples' workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
The Channel Marketing Program Manager will be measured on the successful implementation of innovative, results-driven marketing initiatives that deliver measurable revenue results as well as on the flawless execution of new programs with our retail channel partners. The Channel Marketing Program Manager will also be responsible for creating and managing comprehensive marketing programs, including turnkey campaigns, lead generation activities, promotions, training, sales enablement and loyalty/engagement programs to accelerate the adoption of a broad portfolio of JELD-WEN products and services.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for writing and want to help build on an already industry-leading brand, look no further.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Communications Manager will be required to quickly develop a technical understanding within specific areas of JELD-WEN's business, departments and corporate functions.
- Develop channel/customer strategy and translate strategy into plans, projects, and programs in collaboration with management, sales and external agency partners.
- Identify needs of key customers and develop materials, tools and programs that make it easier for our customers to do business and marketing with us.
- Work with internal teams and external agency partners to identify, develop and implement both internal and external training plans and programs.
- Ensure success of annual channel plans by managing and coordinating product rollouts, projects and programs.
- Support the execution of national integrated marketing communications initiatives including but not limited to corporate communications, social networking, corporate website (Canadian content), new product introductions, sales enablement, tradeshows, open house events, advertising campaigns, digital media.
- Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor and compile competitive intelligence including information about new product introductions, promotions and annual incentive programs.
- Identify promotion needs, develop and implement quarterly promotional plan and coordinate brand activities in the channel.
- Identify, develop and implement strategic store merchandising plans (Collateral, POP, Displays) in collaboration with management, external agency partners and vendors.
- Work with internal teams to develop meaningful incentive programs that build brand loyalty, create brand advocates and drive sales.
- Support sales team in negotiation of annual programs and preparation for line review, business meetings and marketing updates.
- University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English or Marketing Minimum 8 years' experience with a focus on marketing communications related to technical products
- Demonstrated success in a Marketing Communications role for a B2B or Technology company
- A solid understanding of best practices in both internal and external communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-paced marketing team
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence and persuade across all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to work well within a cross functional/global team
- Demonstrated ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to think strategically with supporting analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to experiment to drive more impact but exercises a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual (French/English) preferred
Interested applicants are asked to send their resume, with salary and vacation expectations via Isarta with ?Channel MM? in the Subject Line.
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services