Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/28/2021
Worker Type: Term (Fixed Term)
Language(s) Required: English
Term Duration (in months): 17
Proven consulting expertise needed:
Develop and evaluate communication strategies and tactics for internal partner groups, suggesting possible approaches and advising on effective options.
What you'll do:
- Advise internal partners on communication approaches for corporate projects and priorities
- Collaborate with partners to develop strategic communication plans
- Recommend and support tactics that will effectively influence employees
- Provide writing, editing and consulting expertise
What we're looking for:
- Confident communicator with proven ability to coach partners
- Innovative problem-solver
- Creative thinker comfortable recommending new communication approaches
- Team player who seeks out opportunities to collaborate
What you'll need:
- A degree in marketing, communication or journalism and at least three years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
-If you are an FCC employee, use your Workday portal to apply.
-If you are an FCC employee On Leave, contact Human Resources for instructions on how to apply.