Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what's truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world's most significant problems
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada's Top 100 Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
As Sales Coordinator, you will play a key role to facilitate and support business activities to maximize business performance and the long-lasting development of the branch. In addition to coordinating activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs, the role entails the following responsibilities:
- Provide guidance, training, and support to sales team
- Ensure team's adherence to Siemens Canada order processing and compliance guidelines
- Support the customer order entry process and ensuring all requirement documentation is completed
Contract Management Support:
- Act as the Liaison between our branch to the Corporate departments (Legal, Health & Safety), Insurance for contract terms and condition reviews
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Follow up to make sure signatures and approvals are collected as required; Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Analyze, evaluate, and report on specific risks associated with Contracts
- Assist with bid submissions and prequalification
- Support customers with account setups including customer portals
- Manage Customer Master data in SAP (Creation, Modifications)
- Coordinate and support Limits-of-Authority (LoA) meetings for large projects.
- Lead the preparation of internal presentations (including LoA calls)
- Work with other departments within the company to bring in additional help on creating sales presentations when needed
- Provide support with Net-Promoter-Score (NPS) where necessary and take part in the customer advocate program
- Utilize company resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally
What will you need to succeed?
- College Diploma or equivalent. Specialized skill training/certification may be required. Bachelor's degree in related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a Business Support role with construction industry experience**
- Experience working with and managing contracts; for example, CCA & CCDC
- Comfortable to understand and ability to navigate through multiple systems such as: SAP, SieSales, Sharepoint, and other Siemens online tools.
- Strong knowledge of SAP, CRM systems/Salesforce and Microsoft 365
- Ability to multi-task and switch focus and pivot quickly
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
- Strong verbal, written, and organization skills
- Administrative experience in a high-volume, fast-paced office environment highly desired
- Attention to detail and ability to spot errors; problem-solving skills; solution oriented
- Positive attitude and works well in a dynamic team environment; collaborative style
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada's passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.