At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Your primary objective as a Territory Sales Consultant will be to seek and identify areas for new and expanded customer growth for innovative Rogers Business Solutions in the SMB segment within the Ottawa region. Solutions include sales of Wireless, Internet Connectivity, Data Centre, Unified Communications and Cloud Solutions.
- Active prospecting into net new and existing clients to promote and sell Rogers solutions to increase the overall penetration within a defined addressable territory.
- Researching prospective customers to identify contacts, and roles within the decision making centre.
- Utilizing Social Media and various creative customer engagement methods to gain alignment across the organization on account strategy.
- Acting as an ambassador of Rogers to our clients and provide them with superior world-class customer experience to maximize client retention rates and promote growth to the business.
- Understanding current and prospective customers' business issues with the ability to quickly relate those into sales opportunities.
- Developing the right solution for clients' evolving business requirements with a Customer First Approach.
- Build relationships with partners and subject matter experts to engage as required to build profitable solutions.
- Ability to work well with a broad team in order to leverage the correct skillset as applicable within your territory.
- Build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers.
- Share your ideas by actively participating in regular sales meetings and fulfill required sales administrative duties (CRM) to support your role.
- 3+ years of business sales experience; preferably within a Communications, Information or Technology organization.
- Working knowledge of CRM and account managing applications such as Salesforce.
- Technical background in Infrastructure services, with a background in, Telephony, Network and Data Centre technologies is an asset.
- Track record of consistent top tier performance (President's Club etc.).
- Proven aptitude for identifying and closing profitable business.
- Experience successfully calling into Director or C-Level positions.
- Be results oriented and showcase strong leadership skills.
- Proven funnel management experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experienced presenter with excellent active listening skills, and superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for providing world class sales and service solutions.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, action-oriented, and results driven.
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No Selection
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 475 Richmond Rd. (100), Ottawa, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Management
Requisition ID: 216059
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Sales