Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team
- and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion
- find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We're looking for a Senior, Manager Marketing to help us grow the Rogers Sports & Media brand.
What you will do:
- Evolving and owning the corporate brand strategy for Rogers Sports & Media including establishing brand positioning, tone of voice and brand narrative
- Driving awareness and preference for Rogers Sports & Media among key audiences including marketers and the advertising community, affiliates and partners and current and potential employees
- Leading our Affiliate Marketing and B2B Marketing strategy and roadmap including new product launches, influencer campaigns and engagement tactics
- Leading marketing for All IN, Rogers Sports & Media's inclusion & diversity program
- Writing and producing content independently and in partnership with our award-winning, in-house creative team
- Leveraging data to inform recommendations and get better over time
- Collaborating with colleagues from other teams including insights, communications, brand, HR, CSR and other functions on robust and exciting programs that will establish, grow and differentiate the Rogers Sports & Media brand in Canada
What you will bring:
- Is naturally curious and driven to win
- Cares about people and the world around them
- Passionate about brand-building and a natural storyteller
- Is a bold, strategic, creative thinker
- Has a solid track record in brand development and B2B marketing
Here's what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the ?what? and the ?how?
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 217604
Posting Notes: Media