Toronto, Remote (Canada)
Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company that puts you in control of your health and wellbeing. We're passionate about building technology and beautiful customer experiences to make healthcare more accessible (and more enjoyable) for all Canadians. Our strong venture partners provide us the resources to support our rapid growth and we are continuing to build our incredible team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care across a growing range of categories such as birth control, erectile dysfunction, acne and more.?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Felix Growth Marketing team! Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will be principally responsible for the execution of our creative strategy with a strong focus on strategic marketing campaigns and holistic brand design. The Graphic Designer will articulate, design and develop creative assets including digital illustrations, photo editing, motion graphics and copy in support of growth marketing efforts across multiple channels. The Graphic Designer will leverage exceptional creativity, imagination, advertising and design skills to deliver strong visual storytelling and strengthen the connection between users and our brand. The Graphic Designer will work cross-functionally with stakeholders across our organization including the Product & Design and Engineering teams to ensure brand cohesion and consistency.
- Advocate our brand identity and visual style, and seek to promote innovative design and achieve the highest level of design excellence across all projects
- Design and develop assets in support of our marketing campaigns across all user acquisition channels including paid social media, paid search and email marketing
- Support the Growth Marketing team as they design test and iterate assets to drive brand engagement, facilitate user acquisition and expand into new channels
- Support the Product & Design Team including UX/UI designers as they develop innovative, industry-transforming products across our proprietary ecosystem
- Support the Engineering Team including the Senior-Front End Developer and Intermediate Full-Stack Developers with the architecture and design of our website
- Proficiency with leading design softwares including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator (Figma a plus)
- Fluency with making short animated motion graphics assets for use in advertising
- Experience with landing page and website design and the ability to work in collaboration with Product Designers and Front-End Developers
- Experience with packaging design and print assets a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit, strong strategic lens and deeply charismatic approach
- Comfort with ambiguity, an ability to create clarity and eagerness to problem solve and move projects and the team forward
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime
- 1 week during the holidays)
- Stock option grant
- Very cute puppies
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Seniority Level: Intermediate?
Location: Toronto, Remote (Canada). We have an office in Toronto, but are currently working remotely and open to candidates from anywhere in Canada.
?How to Apply: Please email your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio with the subject line Graphic Designer.