At dooly, we're building the workspace for revenue teams.
Dooly is used by revenue teams at top Cloud 100 companies like Asana and Intercom. It's the best way to capture and move conversations forward while keeping your team in the loop. Because it's built with the end-user in mind, users tell us they couldn't live without it.
You'll report into the Head of Marketing and will be one of the founding members of our marketing effort owning content strategy for the company. This role comes with so much opportunity
- to have an impact, to drive strategy, to experiment, and to grow with us.
You're a brilliant writer with a natural talent for story-telling and a rapier-like wit to match. You push the boundaries of copy to create unique and memorable brand experiences. You're a creative and strategic thinker that's constantly the conventional wisdom of ?what works? in B2B marketing and are excited about experimenting to reinvent the playbook beyond what B2B content ?should? be. You're scrappy, nimble, and comfortable with the freedom of a lean startup environment. You bring a ?get it done? mindset and know how to stay organized and accountable with tight deadlines.
A Typical Day in the Life
- As the leader of Dooly's content strategy, you will confidently set the vision and strategic narrative behind our content mix and editorial calendar. You'll own everything content from soup to nuts with growth KPIs to hit and your own P&L to make it happen
- You'll create compelling narratives at each stage of the buyer journey with a wide variety of content initiatives including email campaigns, social media, website copy, case studies, articles, landing pages. You know the drill, the whole content shebang.
- You're excited to create unique social media campaigns that stand out and inspire action growing dooly's brand awareness and reach. Short form content is your jam (and you're okay not hyphenating).
- You'll build our content strategy and help develop our brand voice
- You'll own dooly's webinar program and will evolve it into The Must-Watch Infotainment Experience for sales. This includes content creation, campaign management, nurture emails, and a focus on demand gen KPIs.
- You'll manage the website architecture for all things content and work with developers and our technical SEO partners to ramp up dooly's organic reach.
- You'll build an elite content team for a fast growing challenger brand, including writers, content marketers, designers, and other key players and you'll work with a variety of contributors including other Dooligans, marketing agencies, contractors, and outside feedback. You'll positively manage these relationships while keeping our voice consistent.
- You'll regularly measure our demand gen KPIs to assess the performance of our content initiatives and how they are contributing to dooly's growth milestones.
- You'll use a well-established marketing stack to get all this done. (HubSpot, Unbounce, Adobe CC, Contentful, LatelyAI, Buffer, Vidyard, SFDC, Intercom, Google Analytics, Amplitude, FullStory, etc.)
What You Have
- You have 3 to 5+ years of B2B content and social media experience, preferably SaaS (bonus points for SEO).
- You are well versed with an early-stage startup marketing stack: (HubSpot, Unbounce, Adobe CC, Contentful, LatelyAI, Buffer, Vidyard, SFDC, Intercom, Google Analytics, Amplitude, FullStory, etc.) Tell us what you love to use!
- You have past experience building content engines and scaling highly engaged social followings on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms and you know how to build not just an audience, but a deeply engaged community.
- You are experienced and able to both create striking content yourself and work with the support of freelancers and agency partners.
- You have exceptional language and grammar skills. You know the rules but choose to break them for impact. (sorry, not sorry MLA style guide)
- You have an eagerness to learn, insatiable curiosity, a passion for tech and for product-led growth.
- You are humble and a team player
- no egos on this team.
If all of this resonates with you, we encourage you to please apply online with your resume and a short email of why you think you'd be amazing in this role.
We encourage you to apply
At Dooly, we value differences, and we encourage everyone to apply
- especially those whose identities are underrepresented in tech. We know that the more diverse the perspectives, experiences and talent of our Dooligans, the better we'll be.
We respect and celebrate how you identify, who you do or don't worship, your pronouns, the colour of your skin, your age (on paper and at heart), your sexual orientation, your culture and background, and if you have a disability or are a veteran. If you require accommodations in the hiring process please reach out via Isarta
We are currently working remotely with the option to come into our Vancouver-based office if and when you need to. We are open to local or remote candidates, with a preference for those within a North American time zone.