Not just a job...
You'll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada's fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Marketing department at our head office in Richmond BC currently has opportunities for a:
Marketing Program Specialist
At London Drugs, we thrive on finding new ways to take care of people, every day. We go above and beyond the expected and make their lives less complicated.
This position is responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of marketing programs. Working in conjunction with Category Merchandising and Buyer teams, this position will be responsible for creating holistic campaign plans based on understanding awareness, acquisition and retention strategies.
Preference will be given to those applicants with a minimum 5 years of increasing responsibility in a marketing role. Your proven marketing and customer service skills are accented by a high degree of productivity combined with a desire to drive business objectives.
- Create, coordinate and manage internal programs and campaigns, including development of overall program strategy, channel planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Oversee planning and execution of integrated Marketing programs and campaigns involving key Merchandising and Marketing team members.
- Develop program briefing documents and communicate brief details with Creative Services, Digital and Loyalty teams.
- Manage or provide content strategies for traditional and digital media channels.
- Identify key tactics that drive strategy across traditional, digital and experiential media. Including across paid, owned and earned media.
- Leverage and interpret market analysis and trend data and develop meaningful recommendations based on data.
- Creation of store communication.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- 5 years of increasing responsibility in a marketing role.
- Retail Marketing experience, an asset.
- A marketing degree or equivalent work experience, an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with senior levels of the organization.
- Ability to negotiate and sell a concept.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
If you are a well organized, self-motivated, individual who has a positive attitude, a desire to support Company initiatives, and a commitment to achieving Company objectives, then we have the opportunity for you to excel!
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
- Employee Recognition Program (Tangible rewards for great work!)
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.