Not just a job...
You'll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada's fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Marketing department at our head office in Richmond BC currently has opportunities for a:
Loyalty Marketing Specialist
At London Drugs, we thrive on finding new ways to take care of people, every day. We go above and beyond the expected and make their lives less complicated.
This is a critical role in the loyalty team, responsible for planning and delivering ongoing and impactful communication to our members and potential members of LDExtras. We are continually looking at how we can evolve and build our program to better meet member and business needs. The right person for this role will be curious, highly adaptable, thrive in a fast-paced retail environment and be comfortable with change.
This role requires an ability to build a fully integrated marketing plan, manage a budget and create opportunities for meaningful tactical opportunities along the way. This role will work closely with the Loyalty team and the insights and reporting roles, to ensure that what we are doing is meeting KPIs, creating the right impact and we are always learning from feedback.
As driving loyalty and delivering meaningful customer insights is central to the continued success of the business, the person in this role must be comfortable with a truly cross functional role, with an appetite to confidently engage and share learnings with the wider business.
- Create and execute the ongoing marketing and communication plan for the loyalty program, LDExtras, including Beauty Rewards.
- Create a multi-channel marketing and communications plan to support store driven awareness, primarily to drive both retention and acquisition.
- Respond to store and customer/member feedback in a timely manner, and learn from (change if required, e.g. process or documentation) and escalate where necessary.
- Maximize best use of owned loyalty platforms, while evolving based on results and member feedback.
- Embed and integrate with other relevant channels and campaigns, e.g. flyer, social and digital flyer.
- Identify opportunities to maximize PR coverage.
- Work with internal and agency teams to create and ensure the brand and content are right for London Drugs, the program, members and channels.
- Work closely with the Campaigns Specialist for full integration, guiding timings, copy (across all channels) and branding/content used for members.
- Responsible for all LDExtras events and activations.
- Create brand, copy and content guides and standards, for use across all channels and executions.
- Work with Operations and Learning & Development teams to ensure training is up to date and reflects store needs, the marketing activities and key messages.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- University or college degree in business, marketing or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in retailing, advertising, marketing or merchandising environment.
- Experience in Loyalty marketing, preferred.
- Project Management experience.
If you are a well organized, self-motivated, individual who has a positive attitude, a desire to support Company initiatives, and a commitment to achieving Company objectives, then we have the opportunity for you to excel!
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
- Employee Recognition Program (Tangible rewards for great work!)
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.