Feb 17, 2021
Company: Coast Capital Savings Auto & Equipment Finance
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters
Job Type: Temporary
Pay Grade: 6
Posting End Date:
Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life.
What's the job?
The Sales Support Representative acts as the key customer interface for the Account Executive team. They are responsible for the coordination of all client financing requests, effectively managing each stage of the credit application, contract execution and funding process.
What you'll get to do:
- Act as a key customer liaison to the Account Executive team by managing day-to-day client inquiries
- Use online client management tools to ensure timely processing of financing requests
- Proactive engagement / collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring timely and accurate completion of credit submissions and contracts
- Regular maintenance of client databases / daily transactional reporting
- Maintain regular client contact to facilitate timely collection of credit information
- Timely submission of completed credit packages for risk adjudication
- Monitor progress of credit applications from submission through to funding stages
- Proactively follow-up to address any outstanding audit requirements or deficiencies
- Timely generation and distribution of client documentation for execution
- Coordination of client signatures
- Schedule meetings and prepare meeting agendas for Account Executive and Senior Leadership teams
- Generate weekly and monthly dashboard reports as required
- Regular updating of CRM with relevant client info, including: change of status, contact information, transaction notes and key activities
- Maintain rigorous quality controls, ensuring accuracy of credit submissions and client documentation
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 1
- 3 Years of Job-Related Experience
- Experience in the equipment finance and leasing industry is considered an asset. Travelers will require individuals who are fully fluent in English. Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Bachelor's Degree or a diploma requiring 3
- 4 years of full-time study. Or equivalent work experience
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong IT proficiency
- adapting easily to a variety of accounting platforms/ CRM tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, with a keen focus on customer service
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not all the same and we like it that way. We don't just accept differences
- we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.