Corinex is a Clean Tech company creating new real time energy ecosystem. We develop and supply operating systems, network management software and functionality hardware to the utility companies that facilitates increased efficiencies in energy distribution.
Corinex broadband solutions are solving problem of integration of other disruptive technologies: EVs, renewable energy plants, distributed prosumers, storage and other IoT devices.
Corinex's mission is to transform Electric Grids into Smart Energy Networks Corinex provides utility companies with a suite of hardware and software solutions that enables high-speed and secure connectivity, monitoring, and IOT management over utilities' existing powerline infrastructure. As a pioneer of Broadband over Powerline (BPL) solutions, Corinex helps utility companies monitor, manage, and optimize increasingly complex electrical grids. Our solutions are inevitable for modernization of electric grid and offer unlimited opportunities for growth!
You can find our corporate video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCc0q2IYHaQ
Your goal in the VP of Sales position is to drive extensive and sustainable growth in a company engaged with disruptive technology and thereby ample business opportunities. You are responsible for executing sales to strategic accounts using sound business judgment, account planning and disciplined execution working with a likeminded team.
- Lead the Company's sales effort by focusing on key high probability and sizable sales opportunities.
- Be an effective closer excelling in deal-making and negotiation strategies.
- Develop opportunities and take accountability of the end-to-end sales process to deliver on sales results.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process; from submitting the targets for approval to CEO and in that way establishing a pipeline; identifying and creating compelling proposals to closing and converting new client prospects to Company sales.
- Develop relationships and work extensively with executive level teams.
- Build successful partnerships with customer business leads and key decision makers and provide on-going strategic insights.
- Continually identify future value-add solutions based on the changing market dynamics and industry trends.
- Efficiently research and qualify potential leads through the consultative sales process; seek to understand their potential needs as they pertain to the products, solutions and services the Company offers.
- Perform innovative account planning and sales management duties.
- Execution of company sales strategies and plans to meet growth targets.
- Perform bid execution and responses to RFPs.
- Travel as required, post Covid-19 restrictions.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Ability to close
- Proven and consistent over-quota performance
- Strong account management skills
- Good understanding of IP networks, broadband and Smart Grid
- Strong Follow-Up skills
- Prospecting into new accounts
- Quick Learner
- Strong Follow-Up, training and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- Good organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
Education and/or Experience:
- 7+ years' of successful sales experience selling in a technology-based company, required
- Successful experience using strategic selling skills
Experience in sale of metering and Smart Grid solutions a definite asset
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, MBA preferred