What will be your daily pursuit?:
Coordinates the execution of key marketing initiatives and brand experience touchpoints for Banff Jasper CollectionWhat perks can you expect?:
- Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe
- Seasonal work experience in a historic hotel setting in an iconic, unforgettable, and inspiring locations
- Fast-paced and active position
- get your step counter ready!
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make life-long friends
- Opportunities for career growth or future work at other Pursuit locations
- Access to one of the world's most beautiful and iconic National Parks What will you do in this job?:
The Marketing Coordinator provides support for multiple marketing projects, initiatives and brand experience designs to support Pursuit's Banff and Jasper-based experiences, including:
- Banff Gondola, including food & beverage outlets
- Sky Bistro
- Mount Royal Hotel
- Avenue Hotel
- Farm & Fire
- Lake Minnewanka Cruise, including food & beverage outlets
- Open Top Touring
- Brewster Sightseeing
- Brewster Express
- Columbia Icefield Adventure
- Columbia Icefield Skywalk
- Glacier View Lodge, including food & beverage outlets
- Maligne Lake Cruise, including food & beverage outlets
- Maligne Canyon Wilderness Kitchen
- The Crimson Hotel
- Lobstick Lodge
- Sawridge Inn, Jasper
- Chateau Jasper
- Marmot Lodge
- Pocahontas Cabins
- Pyramid Lake Resort
- Create and manage development of in-property materials, one-off signage and small creative projects
- Acts as primary point of contact supporting the local in-geography team
- Support of digital platforms (website, social and email), including ensuring accuracy of information and assisting with content development
- Provide support to update brand experience elements as needed
- Assist with managing and storing marketing assets including images, electronic files and creative archive library within our digital asset management systems
- Support broader Pursuit marketing projects and initiatives as directed What skills and experience do you need for this job?:
Ideal Skills and Experience:
Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing required, including strong knowledge of hospitality and marketing principles
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, resort management, tourism or general business preferred
- Experience in photography preferred
- Proficiency in computer skills required, including MS Office, Adobe CS suite, digital marketing, social media
- Must possess valid Passport and Driver's license
Critical Competencies for Success:
Strong commitment to working as a team with an ability to foster strong working relationships.
- Resourceful, adaptable, resilient, and having a strong sense of self-awareness.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build & maintain professional relationships required within all divisions of the Alaska Collection, Pursuit and our suppliers & vendors
- Reputation as a solid team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent hospitality mindset and guest service skills, including dedicated service to ?internal customers.?
- Strong sense of urgency.
- A natural drive and curiosity about the business and what ?could be...?
This list describes at a high level what a Marketing Coordinator at Pursuit does, but no job description can anticipate every single task, issue or project that could come up. Pursuit reserves the right to adjust, reduce, add or change job tasks as needed for the success of the business.
To handle this job successfully, any person hired must be able to perform responsibilities as described. Pursuit will make any reasonable accommodation to help a person with disabilities perform their job. This job is based in Alberta, Canada. Legal ability to work in the country where the role is based is required. Some travel may be required.
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer. What will your work environment be like?:
This is a summer seasonal position, 7 months in length