Senior Marketing Manager
Winnipeg, MB, Canada Req #7783
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better?
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that's continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person's career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About the Position:
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to help drive strategy, development, and execution of innovative, buyer-focused programs and campaigns to drive leads, pipeline, and revenue growth in the Canadian Small Business segment. As a key member of the marketing team, the Marketing Manager will own the funnel including strategy, planning, and execution of marketing initiatives to drive demand. This will require the individual to have strong relationship building skills to foster the necessary collaboration with sales, product marketing and other stakeholders to achieve overall success in the market segment and a creative approach to reaching and engaging prospective and existing customers.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience managing multi-channel, B2B marketing programs, and will have solid experience working in close collaboration with sales.
- Establish the market opportunity through market analysis and segmentation to build and drive a targeted strategy that increases Powerpay market share
- Define the end-to-end SMB segment marketing strategy
- Develop comprehensive integrated marketing plans to increase awareness, accelerate the sales cycle, and increase sales across multiple channels, in support of the segment's sales priorities and revenue goals
- Become intimately familiar with Powerpay customer needs through customer outreach and market research to better understand target personas and buyer patterns
- Design a segmentation strategy that creates specialized experiences based on sales cycle stage, persona, vertical, and/or propensity to buy
- Coordinate and the lead the SMB segment team and go to market efforts for Powerpay across the broader Marketing team and external advertising agency
- Build strong working relationships with sales teams to understand segment priorities and goals
- Establish and track metrics to optimize program effectiveness, lead performance, pipeline generation, etc.
- Enable sales force with audience insights, campaign strategy, and tools to effectively support the go-to-market strategy
- Manage the segment marketing budget and associated operational activities
- Cultivate and share segment insights with leadership and relevant teams
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.