TERRITORY RETAIL SALES REP
- Gas and Convenience
Come work as a Sales Rep for a growing company. We are looking for retail sales reps in Owen Sound, ON! Become the first point of contact in gas and convenience stores while working 20 hours a week as an independent contractor.
MCA is a leading Canadian sales and marketing company and we just celebrated our 30th anniversary. We work with industry leading clients to maximize sales potential at retail and strengthen our clients' relationships with their customers.
- National retail coverage with thousands of reps across thousands of cities
- Clients in the Health & Beauty, Cosmetics, Convenience sectors and more
- Friendly, knowledgeable, approachable managers, available to support you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Territory Retail Sales Rep to service stores in Owen Sound, ON by efficiently scheduling sales calls in the territory, ensure all new products are displayed in store, secure secondary display space, merchandise products, and accurately report calls. You must also be able to lift up-to 50lbs, be smartphone savvy, and being familiar with iPad technology is a plus.
- Creating relationships with key decision makers at store level
- Put your sales skills to great use to increase sales for an amazing brand.
- Working with familiar products
Sales reps will need to reside in the Owen Sound, ON area, with willingness to travel to other nearby locations when needed. You will need a valid driver's license with access to an insured vehicle.
- Visit many different stores throughout the week
- no cubicle walls for you!
- All reporting can be done from the comfort of your own home.
- Flat rate travel reimbursement
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- You have 1 to 3 years of sales experience with a sound knowledge of sales techniques.
- You describe yourself as detail oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Your attitude allows you to take initiative in completing objectives and ensuring timelines and/or deadlines are met.
- You are an amazing ?people-person? and have an excellent ability to build relationships.
- Flexible work hours
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
At MCA, we appreciate all responses, however, only those qualified will be selected for an interview at this time. Applicants must reside in the specified location and be legally eligible to work in Canada.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process.
MCA is a leading Canadian Sales and Marketing company providing clients with outstanding results at retail across Canada. We help build and maintain brands by providing Sales and Merchandising Coverage and Augmentation, Competitive Price Audits, Events Marketing and Retail Store Intelligence. We are proud partners with our CPG clients such as: P&G, L'Oréal, FGXI, Keurig, BIC, Hershey, Henkel, Mondelez, as well as leading retailers: Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, Farm Boy, Metro
Please also follow this link for our company video (MCA) https://video214.com/play/LNuQ4LhxkzDrl6QZpZ8fwA/s/dark
- ?Exceptional Results through Executional Excellence at Retail?