Overview/Vue dâensemble :
Manager Strategic Marketing
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We're the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers' manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled
- Drives the Messer Group safety agenda within the market industry to ensure the company operates in a manner that is safe for our employees, customers and public
- Understands Canadian market segments for their industry. This includes the total market, amenable market, total gas industry sales, Messer sales and profit, five year forecast for both gas industry and for Messer.
- Clearly defines the market segments and sets marketing and sales strategy
- Understands industry trends and manages the new technology pipeline from global sources and industry sources.
- Develops and executes industry strategy including positioning of products and services for the industry
- Researches for, communicates to and supports sales regarding lead generation, target list and team selling strategy
- Identifies investment required for capability/product increases based on demand forecasting
- Responsible for campaign management and selling, Messer Pro development and training, prospect qualification, value capture analysis, change management of customers' processes, equipment development and introduction, and project execution through commissioning.
- Selects and justify new products and technologies to sell in Canada
Responsible for product launch in conjunction with the markets. Product introduction will include Messer Pro, video and printed collateral material, value capture tools, standard proposals and salesman questionnaires.
- Develops sales tools to support field sales profit and growth strategy in conjunction with marketing services
- Provides a proactive, continuous feedback program around value offerings to sales, product management, BA strategic marketing and BA applications development
- Serves as the primary interface for strategic marketing and application development Qualifications:
- Ability to evaluate and go after profitable growth
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate complex profitable contracts
- Ability to apply industry knowledge to profitable growth
- Strategy development
- Innovation and change leadership
- Sales skills
- Ability to communicate a vision that inspires the team
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize business opportunities
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships with customers
- Ability to collaborate and influence across matrixed multi-cultural organization
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrated successful track record of selling
- Critical thinking skills a must
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Engineering or other related field
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 15 years of experience in in applications, marketing, field sales, national accounts sales, product/brand management, strategy/planning in a related industrial environment
Apply today @ https://canadacareers-Messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030