Right now, Routific is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager to lead growth marketing and generate more leads for our startup. In this cross-functional role, you'll learn a lot and will have the chance to try new things on many different channels!
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and the Content Marketing Manager
- Manage the day-to-day of marketing ops
- Support the Content Marketing Manager by building creative briefs, editing content, and jumping in to write a little content when needed
- Partner with our SEO agency and Content Marketing Manager to grow our organic search traffic
- Oversee the execution of growth experiments with the ultimate goal of generating qualified lead
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 5+ years B2B marketing experience in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrate that you are a growth marketer who's always looking for new experiments to generate more qualified leads
- Excel at marketing operations like email deliverability and database management, but you're still comfortable with things like writing content and managing SEO
- Be a collaborator and enjoy coaching fellow team mates on strengths and weaknesses, with empathy and diplomacy
- Own your project management skills and attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator who can clearly articulate your ideas and recommendations
- Be a self-starter who can work through ambiguity
- Passionate about small business owners, logistics, and technology
- Have an eagerness to learn, develop professionally, and take on new accountabilities
You might be the person we're looking for if you:
- Have experience marketing to small businesses and/or logistics
- Have content marketing experience, with strong writing portfolio preferred
- Enjoy the start-up life and a little ambiguity doesn't scare you!
- Generous extended health benefits plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive and transparent compensation
- Unlimited education budget for conferences and workshops
- Team lunches, social events and a focus on work life balance
- Top-of-the-line Apple hardware
- On top of all this, we give you a $400 budget for home office improvements while we're all working from home.
Once we are back in the office we will provide a free gym membership, electric sit/standing desks, state-of-the-art Herman Miller Aeron chairs and we always offer the option to work fully remote!
Our Culture & Values:
- Our diverse team works from our beautiful downtown Vancouver office with sweeping views of the North Shore mountains and Burrard Inlet. Remote is OK too!
- We are driven by our core values of Radical Transparency, Real Teamwork and Rapid Professional Growth.
- To learn more about team and our culture, check out our website https://routific.com/careers/
More about us? Routific
- named one of Fast Company's "World Changing Ideas"
- is a purpose-driven startup determined to reduce waste and greenhouse gas emissions. Our platform strives to be the easiest delivery management software on the market, empowering small and medium sized businesses to save time and fuel, and to work as efficiently as possible. Today, Routific has optimized routes for delivery fleets in more than 900 cities around the world. Routific's investors include Techstars Chicago, Pallasite Ventures, Firestarter Fund and Axiom Zen.