Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse (https://youtu.be/fyKRJzJWiu4), Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today.
Our teams live and breathe our Core Values
- these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don't Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
This role will be based out of The Canadian Brewhouse's head office and will likely support all three of our concepts. However, Plantlife Canada will be the main focus of the role so experience within the cannabis industry would be a huge asset!
Plantlife Canada is a proud Albertan owned and operated retailer offering the highest quality Canadian cannabis and well-trained staff at all of our locations. We pride ourselves on delivering a first-class guest experience! We currently have locations in Lloydminster, Edmonton, Calgary, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan, Grande Prairie, Fort McMurray, Okotoks, Chestermere, Cochrane, Airdrie, Olds, Camrose, Lethbridge and Wainwright and we're looking for a dynamic mind to assist with our Marketing goals!
The Marketing Coordinator will work alongside members of the Operations and Marketing team to develop marketing initiatives; coordinate the execution of all traditional and digital marketing; and assist with analyzing and optimizing all campaigns.
- Research all avenues and possibilities for marketing cannabis
- understand the rules and regulations and keep on top of the changing industry's opportunities
- Ensure that all activities are within compliance (AGLC, Health Canada, etc)
- Implement plans and initiatives for promotional campaigns and marketing communications
- Assist with digital and social strategies and efforts
- Help prepare updates to company website content and optimize for SEO
- Coordination of local store grand openings and local events
- Assist in internal communication and implementation for marketing campaigns
- Work with the creative team to develop, manage and implement promotional and marketing campaigns
- Assist with coordination and execution of visual merchandising in-store
- Monitor brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products uphold brand core values
- Provide reports to measure and analyze marketing initiative performance
- Administrative tasks as required
Bachelor's degree in marketing or another related field
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and/or advertising
- Superior communication skills, including verbal and written
- In-depth knowledge of social channels and analytics
- Experience working within the cannabis, alcohol or tobacco industry is a plus