JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We are seeking a Business Group Process Manager who will work closely with senior leaders, business partners and internal teams to provide expertise and insight to execute and lead process solutions. You will work to achieve process excellency of the end to end business processes by developing a strong process culture, optimized solutions and sustained execution.
- Be the representative to drive business alignment, adherence and governance to global process requirements and best practices. Aligning with the Global Process communities and partnering with Cargill Global Process Owners.
- Partner with process and data technology teams and business relationship managers to drive standard solutions, accelerate process stabilization for enterprise requirements planning and other technology enabling business processes.
- Collaborate with business process owners to lead and align process design and implementation of process metrics for optimal execution and results.
- Drive implementation of optimal process solutions to meet growth and cost reduction goals.
- Collaborate and lead change with key internal and external senior stakeholders and peers to ensure complex solutions are implemented successfully. Persuade stakeholders to accept new ideas, approaches, techniques, and standards as required.
- Cultivate a global business process network by using current networks of process leads, subject matter specialists and leadership sponsors to build an integrated process community.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
Other duties as assigned
Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
There are 3 positions available. Please indicate in your application which one(s) you are interested in:
1. BOSC (Crush or Grain Operations)
2. BOSC (Procure to Pay)
3. Commercial Excellence (Contract to Settlement)
**This position has the opportunity to work remote**
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or Minimum of six years related work experience
- Proficiency leading, developing, engaging and influencing all levels of workforce without direct authority.
- Confirmed strategic thinking, prioritization, facilitation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate business and technical information effectively to technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to motivate change and influence clients to adopt improvement plans.
- Experience providing breakthrough insights on business process improvement resulting in quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit to the organization.
Knowledge of implementation strategy and approach to ensure minimal impact to the business and end users.
Continuous improvement methodology and skills, Ex: Six Sigma Certification.
Minimum of three years enterprise resource planning (ERP) experience with expertise in process areas and medium/high rigor projects.
Knowledge of agriculture supply chain