We're now ready to hire an experienced Marketing Coordinator to help us keep growing! Reporting to the CFO/COO, along with the support of our external Marketing Communications provider, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, writing, executing, and tracking of marketing programs including working on our brand, marketing materials, presentations and social media platforms. You have a passion for writing and being creative with an overall understanding of online marketing and the ability to tie them all together under a cohesive plan.
Encepta is a young, growing company, looking for people to help build our future in areas of engineering, software, data collection, and business development. Our mission is to build a company that combines great service with innovative technology and data to improve how utilities manage and enhance their distributed assets, to provide better communications, energy and transportation for their customers. By working together, our company is a place where personal growth is valued and we are free to live the lives we want to lead.
Are Curious, think about the big picture, and create innovative solutions.
- Take Pride in producing quality work and take initiative to improve.
- Work Together with our clients and ourselves to understand the needs and build lasting relationships.
- Get It Done by working through challenges without losing sight of the end goal.
- Do The Right Thing by showing integrity and compassion to our people, clients, and communities.
- Marketing Materials:
- Brand: Work with the executive team and our external marketing provider, to develop brand awareness external and internally. This includes building and maintaining the existing brand identity and developing create ways to evolve our brand. Create a brand toolbox for internal and external users to access.
- Presentations: Design and coordinate presentations and materials.
Social Media: Manage daily content updates on websites and social media accounts. Develop strategies to engage existing and new followers. Create content for blog posts. Assist in planning, designing, and producing short-form video content suitable for YouTube and Instagram.
Website: Manage, update and maintain website content.
- Trade Shows: Participate and coordinate in any trade shows.
- Degree and/or diploma in Marketing, Communications or equivalent including Graphics Design.
- Excellent written and oral communication with a love for writing and being creative including strong copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Thorough understanding of basic graphic design principles, current trends, marketing and branding best practices. Up to date on all social media trends.
- Knowledge and usage of Adobe Creative Suite (experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation).
- Video Editing & Animation
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere would be beneficial.
- Experience in photography is an asset: Knowledge of camera equipment including DSLRs, full frame mirrorless systems, flashes, gimbals, and go pros.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines demonstrating excellent time and project management skills
- Flexible attitude in a fast-paced changing environment.