With roots in affiliate marketing, Pilothouse is a full-stack media agency comprising 70+ performance marketers. We focus on alignment and transparency to scale customer acquisition for Direct to Consumer (DTC) brands.
Unlike most agencies where performance starts to dwindle after a client has been onboard for a few months, Pilothouse is incentivized on results. Our whole team is. It's in our blood. This means campaigns are tirelessly worked on, optimized, and reinvented every day fueled by an intoxicating entrepreneurial hustle.
We work with big accounts, big budgets and we love to bring crazy ideas to life. We don't operate ?outside-the-box,' we operate like there is no box.
DTC is the gold rush of our era.
Billions of dollars are transitioning from retail to eCommerce, with Pilothouse acting as the tip of the spear for disruptive DTC brands leading that charge.
Being a part of our team means coming to work every day with a goal in mind
- we go to war for our clients and we want them to know it!
We're looking for a go-getter who can find and qualify leads. You'll need to be resourceful, eager, and persistent; we're looking for a badass!
Functions will focus on supporting the sales team with research, analysis, data entry, and quantitative skills like financial projections. You'll report to our Head of Partnerships and be involved in lead generation, client relationship management, and working within our sales CRM tools.
- Working with the partnerships team to run in-depth financial analysis on potential partnerships.
- Conduct in-depth research on ?best in class' DTC brands to fuel our outbound efforts
- Enhancing Pilothouse's profile and establishing strong relationships with targeted clients.
- Opportunity to influence Pilothouse's systems, services, and strategic roadmap to enable more business to be won.
- Assisting in building winning proposals with the partnerships team and department heads.
- Prove yourself as a tenacious sales person, pursue new clients and network with passion (and focus).
Developing and maintaining strong client relationships:
- Engaging with targeted clients to open up long term growth opportunities and maintain positive long-term relationships.
- Identifying and building relationships with key decision-makers within potential client organizations.
- Identifying client's strategic priorities and interests.
- Reviewing win and loss notifications to identify themes and trends to understand which types of clients drive the biggest wins.
- Contribute to our new business activities in the international development of foreign markets.
- Contribute to the strategic product and service offering of the company.
- Help our innovative company reach a global scale by identifying and winning large, multi-year, multi-country programs and building strategic alliances.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop winning consortia.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in Research & Analysis, especially within the scope of sales.
- Experienced in composing financial projections and quantitative evaluations.
- Skilled in building relationships and winning business.
- Demonstrated passion for advertising and media.
- Experience in proposal writing and the proposal management process.
- Excellent negotiation, relationship management, and collaboration skills.
- Driven and motivated self-starter with the ability to work remotely as part of a supported sales and pre-sales team.
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities to deliver against targets.
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex information from a range of sources and present it in a succinct and compelling way.
We appreciate your time and thank all applicants for their interest, but will only be responding to shortlisted applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Remote work ability
- Flexible work schedule
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Dog friendly
- Beer on tap
- cold, local beer waiting for you
- Great location
- right in the heart of downtown Victoria
- Commuter friendly
- we have bike storage inside our office
- Fun events
- we host virtual company events to focus on fun and growth