With roots in affiliate marketing, Pilothouse is a full-stack media agency comprising 70+ performance marketers. We focus on alignment and transparency to scale customer acquisition for Direct to Consumer (DTC) brands.
Unlike most agencies where performance starts to dwindle after a client has been onboard for a few months, Pilothouse is incentivized on results. Our whole team is. It's in our blood. This means campaigns are tirelessly worked on, optimized, and reinvented every day fueled by an intoxicating entrepreneurial hustle.
We work with big accounts, big budgets and we love to bring crazy ideas to life. We don't operate ?outside-the-box,' we operate like there is no box.
ABOUT THE POSITION
DTC (Direct-to-consumer) is the gold rush of our era.
Billions of dollars are transitioning from retail to eCommerce, with Pilothouse acting as the tip of the spear for disruptive DTC brands leading that charge.
We need a shot-caller with a penchant for success and a love of the game. Is that you?
As part of the UGC (User-generated Content) team, you'll need to have a mind for both analytics and sales. Both Inbound and Outbound, you'll need sales skills.
You've got connections to great brands and experience working with agencies like ours.
- You're a champion of the DTC eCommerce industry with the experience, know-how, and confidence to connect brands with the right partner.
As the sales leader for the UGC division, you'll need to be functionally independent, entrepreneurial, and driven to succeed for your team! We need a team player who's got what it takes:
- Experienced in Research & Analysis, especially within the scope of sales.
- Experienced in composing financial projections and quantitative evaluations.
- Skilled in building relationships and winning business.
- Demonstrated passion for advertising and media.
- Experienced in proposal writing and the proposal management process.
- Excellent negotiation, relationship management, and collaboration skills.
- Driven and motivated self-starter with the ability to work remotely as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities to deliver against targets.
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex information from a range of sources and present in a succinct and compelling way.
Check out our other Sales job posting here.
We appreciate your time and thank all applicants for their interest, but will only be responding to shortlisted applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Flexible work schedule
- Performance incentives
- competitive profit sharing
- Remote work
- Company lunches to celebrate monthly goals
- Company events
- we host virtual company events to focus on fun and growth
- Great location
- right in the heart of downtown Victoria
- Commuter friendly
- we have bike storage inside our office
- Dog friendly
- Beer on tap
- cold, local beer waiting for you