At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees
- their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity
- and their innovative approach to work and to life.
EXP is seeking a creative, passionate and driven Marketing Coordinator (Proposals)
to join our dynamic regional team. Your talent and participation would be valued and help move the firm forward with winning proposals and elevated marketing collateral. You would be based in our Calgary, AB or Burnaby, BC office, and working collaboratively with our regional marketing teams, across North America.
You will be working with leaders across the regional practices and across various markets on significant pursuits and marketing initiatives.
If you have a positive attitude, passion for driving results, enjoy working in a collaborative team setting and want to further develop professionally
- read on!
What you can expect to achieve:
- Manage, develop and coordinate proposals from long lead to RFP; analyze requirements, set-up kick-off meetings with Sector/Practice Leaders, coordinate all proposal sections, written and graphic; review content; handle production and delivery
- Build and develop presentation slide decks and relevant marketing materials
- Develop and maintain support material: boilerplate content, resumes, project sheets, images, testimonials
- Use your creativity to develop a variety of marketing materials
- Support PR initiatives, including social media
- Brand ambassador of EXP
- ensuring compliance with brand guidelines and design consistency.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams to obtain/exchange information
- Maintain and enter data in EXP's CRM database
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal teams at all levels
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or journalism is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience coordinating proposals in the AEC industry, including P3/AFP and traditional models
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop) and MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with CRM software, especially Deltek Vision is an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Persistent, enthusiastic and driven
- Ability to travel to local offices
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
What EXP Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world's built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP's predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you'll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com .