Position Title: Graphics and Communications Coordinator – Beaconsfield Golf Club
A full-time seasonal position with possibility of permanent full-time, reporting directly to the General Manager and Hospitality Managers. The Graphics and Communications Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of in-house graphics projects, electronic communications, and regular maintenance of website content at Beaconsfield Golf Club, a premier private club in a beautiful natural environment located in the West Island.
- Production of and creative input for all promotional Club event e-communications
- Ensures Club branding, standards, and policies are incorporated - all communications
- Management of e-communication and accurate maintenance of Member databases
- Production and posting of poster style promotions within the Club
- Responsibility for update of upcoming event displays on monitors within the Club
- Oversees all electronic communications to Members and others, including archiving
- Assists with development and maintenance of Club Calendar on website
- Updates and enhancements to Club website (photo galleries, organization, functionality)
- Design, production and distribution of periodic Club newsletters
- E-communication results tracking
- Design and production of print materials as necessary (Menus, Invitations, Card Stock)
- Assistance with special event décor materials
- Administration Team support and assistance as necessary
- Bilingual (English and French); translation skills a strong asset
- A motivated, organized and efficient team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately complete graphics projects to specifications within strict timelines
- Graphics educational program; graduate or in progress
- Proficiency in In-Design or equivalent graphics platform
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Graphics experience is preferred
- Website management capability; programming skills an asset
- Proficiency in Social Media an asset
- Photography an asset
- Please submit your c.v. with cover letter by March 9th, 2021.
- Please indicate in email subject line: Graphics Coordinator application
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Further background regarding the impressive history, environment and culture of the Beaconsfield Golf Club is available on our website: beaconsfieldgolfclub.ca .