The Red Hat Public Sector Sales team is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join us in Canada. In this role, you will sell our innovative offerings and assist in the strategic planning for each account. You'll be assigned specific accounts and customers within a geographic territory and you'll work to gain a better understanding of the challenges facing some of our biggest customers. You will collaborate with these accounts to discover new opportunities, use past solutions as blueprints for future success, and build relationships with C-level executives to guide technological decision making. Successful applicants must reside in a country where Red Hat is registered to do business.Primary job responsibilities :
- Sell the complete Red Hat portfolio of solutions and services within assigned public sector accounts
- Promote Red Hat's value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to closing
- Maintain and develop new relationships within your assigned accounts
- Excel within a fast-paced, dynamic organization Required skills:
- 10+ years of experience selling within the software industry
- Experience selling in direct and partner models
- Knowledge of and passion for Linux and open source technology
- Demonstrated market knowledge and competitive knowledge opportunities
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment
- Experience selling within the financial services or insurance industry is a plus
#LI-REMOTEAbout Red Hat :
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.