Job Title: Sales Account Executive
This position is primarily responsible for the sales, coordination, and account management of the company's product line to named, ?net new? industry logo's and a selected number of existing clients (a portfolio). Employee will be assigned a portfolio, during a given quota period and be responsible for meeting and exceeding the company's annual revenue and profit goals. A key attribute for success will be the ability to procure new clients and include a ?hunter sales mentality? to meet the assigned objectives.
Responsibilities of the Sales Account Executive
- Execute strategic, tactical, and consultative sales account plans for the assigned portfolio in order to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the Business. This includes the handling of customer queries and business objectives effectively, while dealing with the typical issues and objections during the entire sales process before closure. Emphasis is on new account penetration and customer logo acquisition.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with key prospects, customers, agents, lead generators and others to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development within the portfolio.
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle using the company CRM (Salesforce) to log opportunities, sales funnel progress, forecasting, etc. Follow the company forecasting methodology in order to expose client opportunities as early as possible for product manufacturing purposes.
- Presents and demonstrates Toshiba Products in group meetings to client's senior executives and emphasizes salable features such as company vision, strategy, reputation, products/systems architecture, flexibility of design, process re-engineering capability, integration of client systems environment, return-on-investment (ROI) studies, etc.
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer sales records, expense plans, budgets, and related databases. Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success. Work with cross-functional teams within the company to achieve results.
- Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within assigned customer base, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing recommendations.
- Travel as necessary to maintain a presence with customers, enhance relationship opportunities, attend trade shows, and visit client facilities on a consistent timetable or schedule. Alternatively, the use of virtual methods to do the same.
- Identify opportunities for improvement processes in general working practices and team efficiency.
- Work closely with and maintain good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Professional Services, Product Management, Customer Service, Engineering, etc., to ensure both customer & company requirements are being met or exceeded.
- Create or review analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; gross margin analysis; invoice review; and service bulletin/O.E.M. review.
- Assist customers with obtaining satisfactory timelines and/or coordinate with operations to establish product/project completion dates.
Should have a minimum of 8 plus years in Sales or Account Management Experience operating in a quota incentive system.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a like Retail Technology Provider Company representing software, hardware, services, etc. (Professional, Managed, or SaaS Products).
- A proven track record of sales accomplishments and/or above quota achievement. (The company may substitute applicant's sales experience with advancement opportunities from internal departments such as professional services, product management, etc.).
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with client senior management levels such as CEO, COO, CFO, CTO/CIO, and VP of Procurement, VP of Distribution, VP of Operations, etc.
- Working retail industry business knowledge or actual experience.
- A contact base of relevant industry clients within the given geography or portfolio.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Should be able to demonstrate PC proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as learn any corporate or industry software used by the position.
- College Degree Preferred.
- Should have a demonstrated history displaying an in-depth knowledge of sales and account management techniques, along with a passion for success.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, CVS, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.