Toronto- Remote, ON
Sales and Marketing
Feb 26, 2021
Product Marketing Manager
Smile CDR is a health technology company that reduces barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume healthcare services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured inaccessible, or complex information systems.
We currently are expanding our team to support the growing demand for Smile CDR interoperable solutions for the Healthcare industry. That's why we're seeking an experienced and qualified Product Marketing Manager to develop effective product marketing strategies and supporting collateral to share the value of our various products with our target markets.
What you'll do
- Work with the Product Management and Market Development teams to gain a thorough understanding of Smile CDR's markets, our products and how they provide value to our target buyer personas
- With this knowledge collaboratively develop product-specific go-to-market plans, positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Understand and document the buyer's processes, including their buying research process as well as how decisions are made at their organization
- Assist with the development of annual and quarterly marketing plan specific to each Smile CDR product
- Develop relevant product-specific content assets including website, digital marketing, presentation and sales collateral
- Plan the launch of net-new products and release of existing updated products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Collaborate and frequently communicate with the sales and marketing team regarding major product developments (new and existing)
- Stay abreast of industry trends and customer challenges to ensure relevance and domain expertise
What we are looking for
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree, preferably in business, management, journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field of study
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with strong inbound marketing experience, including at least 2+ years of software product marketing experience
- Superior research skills and ability to understand technical concepts and information to translate complex ideas into client-friendly language
- Proven creative problem-solving approach with strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use software including Windows/Mac, Google Suite, HubSpot and more.
- Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels within an organization
- The preferred location for the candidate is the Greater Toronto Area or Southwestern Ontario. Highly qualified candidates from other provinces or the United States may be considered.
- Ability to work collaboratively and interact efficiently with marketing teammates and cross-functional teams as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Bonus Points for applicants with experience in the healthcare technology industry
Who you are
- As a self-starter, you're able to work independently in a remote/work from home environment
- You have a strong desire and ability to move up within a rapidly growing company
- Challenges and competing priorities don't faze you.
- You are high-energy and strive for personal and organizational improvement
- Use a data-driven approach to develop strategies and choose tactics
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and a team player
Smile CDR is committed to recruitment practices that are inclusive, non
- discriminatory, and welcoming of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the selection process, please let us know