We are seeking a passionate, strategic, self-starter to join our growing new team! This individual will work closely with the Marketing Manager to implement the strategy and execution of Pillway's social media and content efforts, including closely monitoring results and making adjustments across owned channels with the goal of driving brand
equity, awareness and sales.
The successful individual will thrive in our fast-paced environment and help us to revolutionize the pharmacy industry!
For the most part, this job will be remote but occasionally might need to attend meetings in Toronto.
Applicants should be from the province of Ontario.
Pillway, a full-service digital pharmacy company of Simpill Health Group Inc., offers best-in-class service for individuals that require prescription medication, with a specialized focus for those who manage multiple medications per day. Reimagining the pharmacy experience, Pillway is revolutionizing today's traditional model through the thoughtful use of technology. It is the first of its kind in Canada that offers personalized, around-the-clock care through the power of Artificial Intelligence. Pillway currently serves patients across Canada, offering the same full pharmacy services with free at-home delivery.
Pillway is well funded and has several strategic partnerships in place.
- Establish and own a comprehensive social vision (paid and organic) and voice across all channels
- Create, maintain and execute a strategically driven content calendar across all social media platforms and manage the day to day process of posting and scheduling
- Leverage relevant brand mentions, conversations and UGC
- Develop social KPIs and report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights and analytics
- Use social media management and analytics tools to measure growth and engagement and adjust based on results for all social media projects
- Meet and exceed KPI's by building out monthly growth and engagement reports
- Strong budget management and optimization, ensuring campaigns are executed on time and on budget
- Conduct social media monitoring of competitors on an ongoing basis
- Respond and engage with Pillway's online community and forward issues to management
Content Creation & Photography Management:
- Develop and create authentic and engaging brand content for Pillway's social channels on an ongoing basis to maintain a fresh social presence
- Be the storyteller- continuously share timely and unique company success stories, events (tradeshows, webinars, conferences, etc.) and announcements with engaging content copy and multimedia assets (photos, videos, infographics, etc.) that ultimately humanizes the brand
- Work with assigned Influencers to echo and enhance their posts
- Copy write for marketing materials including emails, website, one-pagers and other assets
- Ensure brand and tone is consistent across website and all marketing collateral
- Minimum of three years of professional experience with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proficiency with social media management and analytical tools such as Hootsuite, Hubspot, Voluum, RedTrack, Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Must have a university degree, or college diploma, in a relevant field such as marketing, business, English, public relations, communications, and/or have equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- Must have professionally managed Social Media for brands
- Experience growing brands on social media through strategic content generation
- Tenacious self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong follow-through
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and communicate with others