JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
The IDS Marketing Operations role will play a key role in supporting the IDS Canada team on critical business processes. The individual will be very collaborative and demonstrate the ability to work closely with the sales team, marketing team and shared services business partners. Strong analytical skills, customer focus, attention to detail, coupled with an inquiring and proactive approach will be keys to success.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Support key business processes including profitability analysis, quote preparation, SKU rationalization, price change, new part activation, and financial forecasting.
- Maintain the Service Contract Expiry Report and prepare Service Contract quotes
- Support key business projects in line with KBOs
- Work with cross-functional partners to continue to optimize the customer experience
- Collaborate closely with Operations and Marketing to supervise supply situations, back-orders, product allocations and/or Sales & GPO communication(s).
- Support organization of Customer Events (tradeshows, symposiums)
- Support Advertising and Promotion approvals through Veeva Vault
- Good analytical skills and proven Excel expertise
- Standout colleague with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Drive for Results and Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities and timelines
- Solid understanding of Contracts Management and Order to Cash processes, SAP and SalesForce.com an asset
Education and experience required:
Bachelor degree minimum (Science preferred)
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program
- which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components
- is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BD VISIT https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationCAN Mississauga
- Derry Road West