Talk about an exciting time to join the O2E Brands marketing team! We're looking for an exceptional Database and CRM Marketing Specialist
A day in the life:
- Collaborate closely with marketing team and key business stakeholders to ensure programs align with business goals
- Manages automated database marketing campaigns from concept to launch, while optimizing in-flight campaigns
- Improve database marketing programs by identifying key customer segments, enhancing the customer experience, and identify new opportunities and strategies/tactics
- Ensure compliance with CASL, CANSPAM and other data and privacy regulations
- Develop campaign assets while adhering to brand standards
- Analyze and report on marketing program effectiveness
- Be awesome and have fun!
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of database/email marketing experience, delivering personalized messages to existing and potential customers
- Deep understanding of analytics and data-driven campaign management
- Respect for, and a history of compliance with CASL, CANSPAM and other antispam regulations and guidelines
- Strong content design and creation experience, exceptional communication skills, and a flair for the creative
- Familiarity with template design
- HTML and CSS experience would be a great addition!
- Comfort working within existing brand standards and design systems
- ...and, of course, your ideas, creativity, passion, enthusiasm and collaborative attitude!
About O2E Brands :
We've taken the ?ordinary? world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our uniquely branded home services franchises
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine
- we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It's all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! Since we're in the business of being exceptional, that means we're always looking for exceptional people to join our team.
Could you be one of them?