Enterprise Sales Executive III
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Responsible for generating revenue through Strategic Named Accounts and/or key vertical markets using a strategic approach. Understands and sells solutions for high level business problems independently, incorporating all Digital Industry Software product lines. Establishes and maintains customer relationship at the executive level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently applies advanced strategic value selling principles, concepts, and expertise to establish strategic direction for complex strategic initiatives.
- Assists in formulating a long-term strategic vision for the customer and recommendations that positions Siemens Digital Industry Software (DISW) products and services to advance the customer's strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value.
- Generates value statements into opportunity specific value propositions, for future emerging customer needs and demonstrates measurable impact on customers' business performance.
- Develops and executes a complete sales plans including competitive counter tactics to competitively differentiate DISW products/services and position DISW to best respond to customer's needs.
- Secures strategic relationships to create competitive immunity for Siemens DISW.
Market and Industry Knowledge
- Leverages comprehensive knowledge of the customer's industry, and market segment to define value, create a competitive advantage, and gain economic power for the customer.
- Adapts comprehensive knowledge of the industry and market trends as they relate to the customer to position DISW as the provider of choice and trusted advisor.
- Establishes the competitive playing field to reduce threats and establishes competitive immunity within the prospect's environment.
- Resolves possible deal specific objections based on competitive knowledge.
- Leverages DISW capabilities and effectively engages resources across the organization to bring strategic value to the customer.
Relationship Management & Business Methods
- Leverages networks to create relationship as trusted advisor with the client.
- Creates superior relationships with senior level executives and influences the long-term relationship with the client.
- Identifies the political structure of the organization and develops effective political strategies to secure DISW's position.
- Leads company to company relationships to develop competitive immunity and increase account penetration.
- Comprehends the customer's needs, identifies business trends and implications, and maps possible solutions to deliver value.
- Establishes overall account plans and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
- Manages complex negotiations with the prospect to ensure a win/win contract.
- Identifies, assembles, and effectively utilizes individual's abilities to complete the team objective.
- Devises creative deal structures using financial tools to develop competitive win/win offerings.
- Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens AG and Digital Industry Software at all times.
- Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times.
- Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies.
- Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role.
- Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
- Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
- Undertake any business administration in line with job activity.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties required by the company.
- Minimum 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with strong track record of hunting and closing agreements is required.
- Must currently reside in the greater Toronto area
- Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future, for employment in Canada. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in Canada.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree is required for this position
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SFDC, LinkedIn required
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment.
- Strong time management and pipeline management skills.
- Consistent achievement of sales quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Sales related courses advantageous.
- Focused, resilient, excellent networking capabilities, ability to interact at senior leadership level
- Excellent communicator, ability to influence and drive decisions
- Commercially minded, ability to accelerate sales cycles
- We are looking for a ?hunter' with proven ability to close
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to identify key stakeholders and decision makers and to establish long term relationships of trust, credibility and respect with them.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.