Founded in 2017, Travelify is a $750 million privately held company powers the top Travel Agencies and Tour Operators in North America. Our expansive and growing network empowers seamless access to a comprehensive range of travel options and services globally with over $750 million transactions annually
- all at the industry's best rates.
As an industry leader in technology, purchasing, finance, HR and marketing, we know how to deliver solutions to travel professionals in the most effective way possible. With deep experience in partnering with two leading brands in the luxury travel space
- Kensington Tours and Travel Edge
- Travelify has real insight into the needs of tour operators and travel agencies today.
Travelify's goals are simple. To make our network of over 1400 travel entities more profitable, efficient and help them create truly unique travel for their clients.
Travelify is searching for a highly qualified Marketing Manager to work closely on all marketing initiatives of the Travel Edge team. This individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and brand goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. They will be in constant communication with the Travel Edge communication & Advisor team as well as all partners they have contracts with. The marketing manager must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Assists in brand development by planning and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Prepares marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Project manages monthly campaigns with full workback schedules, contact reports and status updates to ensure all campaigns are launched on time.
- Communicates campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including digital, social, print and video assets.
- Assists in implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Plans meetings and webinars by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating any mailing lists.
- Manages external communication with vendors, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Support press for Travel Edge, working with the Senior Communications Director & Copywriter to develop press releases as well as understanding the press platform on Meltwater.
- Support the Advisor Sales team with plans for any and all marketing collateral, support materials, presentations, webinars etc.
- Works diligently with Advisor Services and their travel partners in hotel, cruise, tour and air to satisfy co-op contracts including external communication with their marketing departments, securing advertising materials
- Executing said co-op contracts in the form of newsletters, socials and other digital platforms
- Ensures all partner contract invoices are paid on time
- Maintain the directory of advertising requests and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Provides market research, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with an ad agency or marketing agency is preferred.
- Excellent Computer skills, specifically MS Office application.
- Extremely organized, saves all materials to server and is able to manage incoming requests effectively.
- Superb writing and editing skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong creative sensibilities and an eye for aesthetics in presentation materials
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of brand building and brand management
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines and manage a large volume of work.
- Possesses excellent research, innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment both virtually and in-person.
- An energized character with a positive attitude.
- Thrives working in a technology and KPI driven organization.
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Passionate about travel and all that surrounds it.
- Highly functional in a fast paced, constantly changing workplace
- building plans through iterations from learning on what's working and not working.
- Ability to build trust and work through conflict both upwards and downward.
We know that our success is dependent on the people who join our team, which is why we recruit the best. Our team is made up of owners; people who are smart, low ego, and who are accountable for their results. We all play a part in the success of the company and are proud of what we do.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Travelify is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.