Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and-most importantly-affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you've been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish Marketplace team is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing specialist. This person will be responsible for both Merchant and Wish Local store acquisition through the optimization and management of paid media programs across Facebook, Google, and other digital & traditional media. They will create digital ads campaigns and recommend experiments, analyze experiment results, conduct daily performance analysis, and present performance results. They will then make recommendations for the optimization of conversion from digital ad spend. This role requires the ability to collaborate with data scientists, product managers, and cross-functional marketing partners to develop, test, and optimize campaigns
This is an awesome role for someone who can work the complete Digital Ad lifecycle from Ideation to Measurement and Iteration. If you are keen to apply quantitative analysis to complex problem-solving in a fast-paced, complex and performance driven Digital Advertisement environment, this could be a dream job for you!
Candidates must be located in US or Canada.
What you'll be doing:
- Increase merchant and Wish Local store acquisition through the use of digital & traditional media
- Campaign Management, from Ideation to Performance Analysis & Iteration
- Build marketing plans across paid, organic and owned channels to grow merchant acquisition
- Budget, structure, and optimize global media campaigns
- Structure ongoing tests to measure the impact and effectiveness of the creative, audience segmentation, and channel
- Track & analyze conversion & attribution
- Ad creation and copywriting
- Present research results and iterate on findings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- 2+ years of experience in the advertising industry, managing campaigns across various digital platforms
- Must have worked in a B2B environment
- Experience with retargeting / ads optimizations for B2B acquisition
- Experience owning marketing channels with strict CAC and ROAS goals
- A background of leveraging complex data sets to understand market trends, campaign performance, measurement, and opportunities for growth
- Strong proficiency with Excel , in addition to an understanding of relational databases and SQL-like query languages
- Experience running incrementality and A/B tests
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.