Location : Vancouver, BC
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager
to join our team and help us enter new markets and expand our reach through partners. You are a creative person who welcomes a challenge and can collaborate with your team to knock down roadblocks and deliver results. Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience marketing complex B2B software solutions and a proven track record of creating effective messaging and impactful content. You know how to create and conduct highly effective marketing campaigns and develop engaging promotional materials and social media marketing.
- Collaborate with the market development team, product management, and global marketing teams to develop solution positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas in developing markets.
- Create and update content to support the introduction of our products into developing markets.
- Support the market development team by developing campaign strategies to educate and engage new prospects and cultivate new opportunities in developing markets.
- Proactively source compelling customer stories from Copperleaf's Customer Experience and sales teams to turn into articles, case studies and white papers.
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate with the market development team to help drive awareness in these new markets and drive initial sales forward to close.
- Collaborate with Copperleaf partner business development and our key partners to execute a co-marketing plan, including developing campaign strategies to nurture prospects, cultivating new opportunities in target accounts, and driving sales forward to close.
- Collaborate with our partner business development team, external partner marketing teams, and our global marketing teams to create solution messaging on the combined value proposition of Copperleaf together with our partners.
- Create and update content to support co-marketing activities with our partners.
- Proactively source compelling customer stories and collaboratively work with partner marketing teams to create articles and case studies.
- Write compelling copy that effectively and clearly communicates complex messaging that will resonate in developing markets.
- Produce impactful product content for collateral, social media, PR, campaigns, sales materials, and the website.
- Work with agencies and internal resources to create a variety of content including videos, blog posts, white papers, sales tools, and FAQ's.
- Compose and land articles in external publications that highlight the unique capabilities of our products.
Social Media Marketing
- Develop strategies to leverage social media to educate our markets and build the Copperleaf brand:
- LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Evolve and execute existing and new SEO strategies, including optimizing website content, to meet or exceed goals for website traffic and online lead generation.
- Track performance and evaluate the ROI of our marketing campaigns.
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and trends in marketing to develop best-in-class marketing programs.
- Use metrics and testing strategies to continuously improve the effectiveness of our marketing programs.
- Are a team player that loves to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Enjoy being involved in all aspects of marketing, from positioning to messaging to content creation to competitive analysis
- Have experience using marketing automation/CRM tools, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
- Are self-motivated, flexible, pragmatic, proactive, and open to taking on a variety of tasks
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork, respect, courtesy, and discretion
- Have outstanding project management skills, including the ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience marketing software products in a B2B environment
Ideally, you have over 5 years of experience in a similar role, but we're not hung up on numbers. We do however like to see skill, passion and creativity in the work you've done.
What's it like here?
At Copperleaf, we're committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it's what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we're building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what's possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association's Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation. We are also proud to be a proactive equal-opportunity employer.