Posted: Mar 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Apple's software platforms provide flawless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+, iTunes, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, Apple Fitness+, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple's employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. We are looking for someone smart, dynamic and results-oriented to support the Apple Media Services marketing team specializing in robust customer engagement and digital marketing for Canada. The Apple Media Services Development Program is a 12-month entry level program commencing in July 2021. As the Marketing Specialist, you will be part of a diverse marketing team and will and help shape plans that deliver results for each line of business. You will be a vital and impactful teammate and every single day will be different, rewarding and challenging.
- Understanding of the media landscape and consumer engagement
- Proficiency in digital marketing to general consumer audiences
- Analytical background, with ability to collect, analyze, and report on data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to cross-functional groups (10+ people)
- Experience with tracking and project management
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Copywriting experience and/or creative development an asset
The role will offer marketing exposure across digital advertising, direct marketing, social media, and partnership marketing with a breadth of experience across all content types. Some of the main tasks include: Advertising
- Work with business teams to identify campaign priorities
- Prepare media and creative briefs for agencies
- Work closely with production teams on creative deliverables and timelines
- Report on campaign performance and identify trends
- Monthly invoice reconciliation Social
- Work with editorial teams to pitch Canadian content priorities for global feeds
- Write and recommend copy for global posts promoting Canadian content
- Work with external partners to gather approved assets (photos, videos, etc.) to be used across social channels
- Report on key campaign metrics Partnerships & Special Projects
- Plan and coordinate on key campaigns and special projects
- Coordinating art assets and managing reviews of partner marketing materials
- Assist in overall project management and coordination Email
- Manage email calendar across content types
- Liaise internally to develop content plans and strategy
- Build wireframes (not technical)
- Test and distribute emails to corresponding teams during production phase
- Report on individual emails and quarterly results Reporting
- Ad hoc and quarterly email reporting
- Weekly marketing team summaries
- Annual reporting on Canadian projects If you are a self-directed, adaptable team player who loves music, movies, TV, ooks, news, and apps, as much as you like marketing, we want to hear from you!
Education & Experience
Post-secondary, with a focus on marketing preferred or equivalent professional experience. Fluency in English.
Able to complete the full program (1 year), starting July 2021.
Please include in your application a short cover letter to tell us more about why you have applied, including answering the below.
- Why are you interested in joining the Apple Media Services team and Development Program?
- What is most exciting about the future of Apple's role in the world of media?
- Tell us about a marketing campaign that you thought was really effective. It can be from any company, from any time.
- What is your favourite music artist, app, movie/ TV show and book?
- How did you hear about this role?