Eaton is looking for a Marketing Specialist
for our Power Quality division in our Toronto, Ontario facility.
The incumbent will assist the sales and marketing team by providing support, market segmentation analysis, and implement marketing communications in Canada. In addition to these responsibilities the position supports web content management and communications, as well as the development of a variety of channel-driven initiatives. The position will require an individual to work closely with our marketing and sales teams to ensure initiatives are executed as planned.
- Compiling and coordinating competitive positioning of products and offering.
- Marketing collateral
- creation and maintenance of marketing material. Managing and communicating when translations are required.
- Price list management
- includes management of design and format planning for all product line price sheets, (i.e., agent cost guide, contractor price schedule, and distributor price schedule).
- Online content
- assisting in the launch and managing content for internal website.
- creates positioning presentations and coordinates training of outside sales personnel.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to drive execution and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and extremely organized and team oriented.
- Able to manage a high number of projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter, proactive, with excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills with Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the internet.
- Currently enrolled in a Business Degree Program.
- This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must reside within 80km of Toronto, Ontario to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- 3rd and 4th year students preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Comfortable with Adobe.
- Graphic Design experience.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: https://www.eaton.com/ca/en-gb/company/policies-and-statements/accessibility.html
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No