We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist (Panelboards & Switchboards), Intern for a 1-year assignment at our Milton, Ontario facility.
This role will support the marketing of Eaton's Low Voltage Distribution Assemblies in Milton, Ontario. The primary functions of the position is to create, support, and implement the value propositions to generate demand for Canadian manufactured assemblies.
- Assist in managing assemblies transition process by developing specific project plans for plants. Execute the respective project plans by leveraging Eaton's resources; forecast and communicate progress and expectations accordingly.
- Collaborate with the US product lines and Canadian product engineering to develop and enhance the product portfolio.
- Assist in the development of supporting marketing collateral and social media campaigns including presentations, price lists, application guides, product aids, new product launch materials, electronic sales tools, and catalogues.
- Lead projects with the digital marketing team and complete Low Voltage Distribution Assemblies virtual booth experience.
- Assist in creating comprehensive quotation tool analytics to tie in to third party pricing tools for Milton products looking at historical sales in end market and regions.
- Create training modules including (new and upgrading current) presentations, micro videos, interactive demos
- specific for end user segment i.e. distributors vs consultants vs contractors.
- Drive cost optimization initiatives by analyzing existing product designs, and evaluating corrective modifications (cost out Value Analysis / Value Engineering for Automatic Transfer Switches offering in Milton).
- Create quotation tool development test plans that would assist with new takeoffs, create requirement documents for the quotation tool team within and outside of Canada
- Prepare a variety of studies to determine the functional and operational feasibility of new programs.
- Conduct design reviews and discussions with Central Engineering team to complete new product (ProLaunch) projects.
- Manage and support day to day customer and tactical activity as needed (order expedites, plant load planning, supporting warranty administration, etc.); coordinate large-scale orders/projects to maximize on-time delivery & customer satisfaction.
- Currently enrolled in an Engineering or Science Degree.
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 80km of Milton, Ontario to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- 3rd and 4th year students will be given preference.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Power BI experience preferred.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: https://www.eaton.com/ca/en-gb/company/policies-and-statements/accessibility.html
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No