As a Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge of Adobe platforms, you will interpret clients needs to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products from a range of clients, creating Facebook adverts and banners etc, some web work, and corporate identity. You will work closely with the team on strategies to communicate and advise how you visualise the best approach for clients on a creative level to effectively get the clients' message across. You will have a fair amount of creative freedom, but at times, will need to adhere to strict branding guidelines provided by clients.
Skills and experience
An understanding of Facebook Advert Regulations and the Creative Hub.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval. Work as part of a team with copywriters, strategists etc. as well as brand & marketing managers.
You should be:
- Skilled in (mainly) PhotoShop and InDesign. Some illustration is a bonus.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, highly proficient in all design aspects
Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadline