We are looking for the right individual to fill a Sales/Marketing/Business Development position.
If you are looking to join a small but mighty team, in this entry/mid-level position, with advancements to grow as you generate more leads and increase our revenue stream.
You will be responsible for many facets of sales and marketing for a growing software development company.
Calibre Consulting Corp is seeking to ?ll our sales and marketing position with an enthusiastic, career minded individual, with a strong work ethic and commitment. This position has responsibility for the many facets of the sales, marketing and planning effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, proposal presentations, social media.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Enthusiastic, career minded with a strong work ethic and commitment.
- Must be organized with great attention to detail.
- Business Minded
- Familiarity with Web/Mobile app development industry
- Advanced understanding and hands-on experience of all social media platforms and strategies
- Your analytical capabilities bring new and exciting ideas through creative promotions and campaigns.
- Looking for a team player, self-starter and focused on results and growth.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook
- Professional attitude, building and retaining a strong B2B relationship with new and existing customers.
- Cold calls for business growth
- Inside and outside sales
- Maintain existing clients and add to clientele base
- Strong customer service orientated
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Keep management informed on analytics, reports and future plans.
- Experience with Word Press and search optimization and an understanding of Google algorithm
- Experience with email distributions and constant contacts systems.
- Coordinate newsletter, content planning and blog writing.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in related field
- 3-5 years of experience in business growth and development
- Content writing and blog postings for website updates
- Run and generate campaigns for our social medial platforms.
- Design campaigns around the data you track and analyze.
- Design and execute advertising brochures, flyers and company product promotions.
- Conduct market research, compile, and update as needed to support strategic decision making.
- Help out on other tasks when needed.
- Business development background and fully understand inbound marketing methodology and online marketing, website optimization, social media, and the internet.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary: 42k Annually