About the Role
Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, is a leading ESG research, ratings and data firm with more than 800 employees in 17 offices globally. For more than 25 years, the firm has been at the forefront of developing high-quality, innovative solutions to support investors with making informed and responsible investment decisions. We have an international, flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com .
Sustainalytics is seeking a Client Communications Manager as part of a small team that is responsible for providing all client facing functions within the organization with the tools, processes and training to enable them to provide the best possible customer experience. The team acts as an implementation partner to other teams at Sustainalytics' including Marketing, Product Management, and Operations.
The role is focused on content writing for clients (internal and external) and designing, developing and maintaining relevant informational resources for the broader Client Relations team at Sustainalytics. There is a strong emphasis on championing change management related to Sustainalytics' products and processes
- enabling client facing teams and clients to adopt change, while maintaining strong client retention and satisfaction.
The role is part of an evolving function at Sustainalytics and comes with the opportunity to help shape the way we communicate with our growing, global client base. The role requires someone who excels at content writing, communication, and can explain complex topics in a digestible and relatable way
- through trainings, interactive resources, and written communications.
- Work within an international environment across different teams
- Provide informal leadership as needed to staff from other teams
- Be responsible for co-developing and implementing the strategic direction of Sustainalytics' client communications
- Provide high quality support to client-facing staff in line with industry best practices
Communication & Training
- Create and maintain content for a client facing platform describing our products and services
- Co-develop the format and messaging style for communicating product launches, enhancements and changes to clients
- Take responsibility for creating coherent, consistent and user friendly quarterly and ad hoc client communication materials
- Oversee internal information management and communication systems, including a weekly internal newsletter, to ensure that client facing staff have easy access to key information
- Champion change management efforts for client facing teams, enabling effortless change adoption for clients, and ensuring strong client retention throughout change
- Facilitate internal trainings for client facing staff, ensuring translation from internal developments to impact on the customer experience Client Intelligence
- Map the Sustainalytics customer journey and touchpoints with various teams
- Help define the requirements for a data intelligence system to gain insight into our customers' experiences
- Systematize the gathering and processing of client feedback and use it to improve our client communications as well as channel feedback to the appropriate product teams
- At least seven years' relevant experience, including experience in the financial services industry
- At least several years' experience in content writing, with strong expertise in crafting clear, simple and well-structured internal and external communications
- Ability to learn quickly about Sustainalytics' complex suite of products and services
- Ability to capture crucial, actionable insights from the Voice of the Customer
- Experience in leading change management projects and initiatives, with direct accountability for stakeholder communication
- Experience in delivering impactful trainings
- Experience in a client facing role is a plus
- Affinity with data intelligence systems is a plus
- Passion for sustainability, ESG and responsible investing
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 800 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com