Key Account Sales Representative
- A comprehensive salary package from $ 60,000 to $ 75,000 annual (including gas allowance, potential bonus, cell phone, and benefits)
- Company credit card provided
- All selling tools and support.
- Sales & Product Training.
- Top quality products and services.
- Long-term career prospects, along with future advancement opportunities.
Experience a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some great team members, and have a little fun along the way.Responsibilities & Qualifications :
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the the Key Account Sales Representative sources, negotiates services independent street accounts. The Sales Representative provides ongoing customer service to accounts through developing customer profiles to determine the ongoing service requirements.
Summary of Duties:
The Sales Representative will be based out of Calgary to reach business targets through effective management of designated territories and visits the customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Strong customer service skills.
2. Minimum of two years direct-selling and account management experience.
3. Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and
4. Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining
established sales quotas.
5. Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate department,
key business partners, and other stakeholders.
6. Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Strong presentation skills.
8. Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
9. Strong analytical skills.
1.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet, hot, extreme cold and/or humid conditions. The employee may work non-traditional business hours including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays. The employee may occasionally be required to travel as business needs dictate . The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
2. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Intercity Packers Meat & Seafood, a Gordon Food Service company, values our customers and understands their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for an Intercity Packers/ Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Intercity Packers/Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all things you would expect and a few that you might not!