What is the opportunity?
As Marketing Manager, you will support RBC Home Equity Finance Marketing with Advisor and COI marketing collateral and sales support for campaign launches and ongoing product demand to ultimately drive engagement, leads and sales for the Advisor channel. In this role, you will provide HEF-related marketing support for all RBC Mobile Mortgage Specialists, COIs and other sales management roles
What will you do?
- Contribute to the annual marketing plan and overall marketing strategy; manage the development of marketing campaigns to deliver on the overall strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams acting as a marketing point of contact to ensure flawless execution of direct response programs; impact and influence key business team stakeholders
- Manage end-to-end production and distribution of materials, including comprehensive creative briefs, internal review processes/approvals and distribution through various marketing channels
- Manage budget and optimize marketing spend, including managing estimates from vendor partners and identifying opportunities for cost efficiencies
- Review all materials to ensure accuracy as well as consistency with RBC guidelines and provide constructive feedback, where required, to ensure that key messages are clearly understood for all readers and RBC guidelines are adhered to
- Review campaign/project performance metrics with agency partners and analytics teams, understanding impact to business results and make recommendations to optimize campaign tactics for optimal efficiencies
- Manage development of Advisor and COI marketing collateral and materials to support campaign launches and ongoing product demand
- Manage sales support repository, including audit/review of material availability, reporting of usage and management of ongoing requests for net-new and updated materials
- Review and advise on a wide variety of sales driven requests and initiatives including ad hoc requests for collateral, content or other sales support materials to support custom initiatives, events and sponsorships
- Support marketing and operational updates to our COI platforms; support sales activations, events and sponsorships
What you need to succeed?
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Deep understanding of salesforce marketing, digital marketing, events/sponsorship activation and fulfillment
- Proven project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, as well as confidently and effectively lead a project team and manage timelines
- Knowledgeable about marketing functions (advertising, brand, communication, digital and social) and the role each plays in a successful marketing organization
- Ability to convey the brand and messaging with a strong client lens
- Strong analytical capabilities and proficiency in reporting results
- FI experience an asset and/or experience in large matrix organizations
- Understanding of how to support career salesforce and ?Centers of Influence?
- Strategic thinker
- the ability to focus on the bigger picture, connecting the dots
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 88 Queens Quay West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 04/08/2021
Platform: Chief Administration Office
Req ID: 338956