Do you enjoy working with a group of people who like to work hard and have fun while doing it?
Then A & A is for you.
We are an international logistics company specializing in customs brokerage. Being part of our team means sharing in our excitement about logistics.
Our future depends on bright, energetic people with a strong desire to learn, grow and play an integral part in our business growth and successes. We invite you to bring your skills to our company and see what A & A has to offer.
We are a values-based organization and a dedicated group of professionals who value teamwork, learning and development, and innovation. We take a great deal of pride in developing long term relationships and in supporting our community and our environment.
At A & A, we're working to be the leading customer-centric company in the customs brokerage industry. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. A & A is seeking a National Sales Account Executive. In this role, your top priority is to drive the revenue goals of the company by sharing A & A's value proposition: We are a true partner for customers by aiming to treat their business like ours and making the border invisible.
The individuals who thrive in this role look for creative solutions to everyday problems and are driven to be the best at what they do. They're advocates for their clients and they have an ingrained sense of curiosity. They put the team ahead of themselves and are driven to have a huge impact on the results of the company. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown.
Our ideal candidate will be a TEAM player, who has the drive to meet and exceed sales targets, is meticulous with funnel management and the sales processes, and thrives in a fast paced environment. We care about our people & our wider community. Come join us on this journey!
The National Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Achieving Individual quota to build out the market
- Working with the team to drive outbound prospecting
- Driving key sales team initiatives to reach a successful outcome
- Updating Pipedrive to ensure a healthy pipeline and forecasting
- Partnering with the Customer Onboarding Team to address business pain points and objectives
- Work with clients through negotiation and close
- Work with other key business units to drive A & A's Initiatives
- Assists other sales and service resources when called upon by the Chief Operating Officer
- Uses existing external relationships within the industry to prospect for new business
- PREFERRED: Experience in customs brokerage and sales
- Ability to work productively in a remote environment, both individually and in a team setting
- 2+ years in a client-facing role preferably within B2B sales
- Ability to build strong rapport and is focused on relationship-building
- Ability to handle objections and think on your feet
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast-paced environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines and have high accountability for work
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- High tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to manage change with an action-oriented drive
- must thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Mindset: When we fail, we learn. We just make it happen by failing foward!
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- 8:00 to 4:30 pm with flexibility as hours may change.
This position can be remote.
We offer a competitive salary, medical benefits, tuition reimbursement programs, professional training, and paid time off.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that we are not accessible by public transit.