Foot Locker is looking for an individual to lead the social media efforts for our family of businesses in Canada (Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker & Footaction) across both organic and paid social efforts. This role will work closely with our creative team, product vendors, internal merchant team, media agencies and our U.S. partners to create and calendarize campaign strategies to achieve sales objectives. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and organized individual with a strong passion for content strategy. They will need to leverage a project management approach with the ability to keep a lot of balls in the air. The individual needs to be fearless about working through many individuals to accomplish their goals. They should also provide a data-driven, analytical approach for decision making. A love for sneakers is also a plus!
- Responsible for the overall creation and execution of the Social Media Strategy
- Maintains social media calendars for Foot Locker Canada, Kids Foot Locker Canada and Footaction Toronto social accounts
- Works with brand manager, vendor partners and merchant team on building the social calendars
- Establish relationships with key influencers & creators, nurturing our community management and driving the social influencer strategy across the three banners
- Executes all social media activities (i.e. posting, sharing, engaging, etc.) & reporting across both organic and paid media
- Works with brand manager and vendor partners to execute COOP paid social media campaigns
- Establish effective benchmarks for measurement of social media efforts.
- Define best practices for social analytics and ensures consistent, ongoing benchmarking and analysis of performance including data-driven recommendations to improve future success
- Provide direction for social media photoshoots, including selecting and obtaining product samples
- Build relationships with the key social media partners at Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Make recommendations and be fully versed on emerging platforms, features, Beta opportunities, etc.
- Work with social media tools, i.e. Sprinklr (or similar), Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- Partner with eCare team to improve our overall response strategy for addressing comments via social media
- A degree or diploma in business, marketing, communication or equivalent
- A minimum 3 years of experience in social media
- Experience in developing business or marketing plans and working cross functional team environment
- Passion for social media, technology and the online space with strong working knowledge
- Ability to communicate with Foot Locker's core demographic in an authentic manner
- Ability to work in a dynamic and evolving team environment, utilizing interpersonal skills to manage relationships
- You are an influencer who can present data/facts to gain buy-in from a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage workflow from multiple teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong project management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen and the ability to set KPI's and analyze raw data into meaningful and actionable insights
- Results-oriented individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment but is able to react to last minute changes