Temporary Full Time one year contract.
If you're passionate about leading a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Sales Coordinator is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Sales Coordinator your typical day will impact the following ways:
- Assisting the General Manager and Leadership team to drive and help sales for Retirement Residences.
- Ensures all marketing collateral is up to date and properly organized.
- Promoting the community in a positive manner and communicating the company's values to all audiences.
- Participating in community outreach.
- Understanding and being able to describe the features and amenities of the residence and the Wellness programs available to residents.
- Representing the community at external marketing events.
- Assisting with marketing event planning, coordination, set-up and take-down.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 1 to 3 years of administrative experience.
- Excellent customer service.
- Willingness to learn and take direction.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and establishing priorities.
- A valid driver's license and access to a reliable transportation.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Bonus points for having:
- Sales and/or marketing experience would be an asset.
- Marketing or business degree would be an asset
- Experience with Yardi CRM or other CRM software is considered an asset.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.